You have no items in your shopping cart.
- All sales are not subject to a refund. In some cases, only merchandise exchanges or store credit may be issued.
- If an order cancellation is necessary, a written request to the manufacturer must be approved before any order can be cancelled.
- All returns will not have a restocking fee for 7 days if the returned merchandise is returned in unopened condition with the manufacturers' seal.
- If the package is returned in opened condition, there is a minimum 10% restocking fee
- Returns are accepted within 30 days from the shipped date.
- 20% restocking charge on ALL RETURNED GOODS FOR CREDIT after 7 days.
- No store credit is issued after 15 days. (Absolutely no returns for special orders.)
- $25.00 charge for any returned checks.
- Claims for any damage must be made within 2 days upon receipt of merchandise and all items returned for credit must be in the original packaging with all parts included.
- Shipping and handling are non refundable. (Including but not limited to all refused and unaccepted packages.)
1. Access the "Order History" page of your account.
2. Select the order from which you want to return an item.
3. Select the product(s) that you wish to return by checking the box.
4. Add an explanation for the return.
5. Once the form is complete, click on "Make an RMA slip" button.
The request appears in your "Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA)" page, accessible from the account page.
After "PACKAGE STATUS" is changed to "Waiting for package", print out the return slip and this must be included in your package. Pack and seal your return merchandise with return slip securely and mail it to us.
6. Mail the package to :
*** Please note that you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. ***